Buy Beginning Well® as Book here.
Enjoy a treasure trove of wisdom on mindful care for the child from birth to age three, based on the teachings of Rudolf Steiner (founder of the Waldorf Schools) and the theories and practices of Dr. Emmi Pikler (a Hungarian pediatrician). The book provides helpful, practical year by year guidance about how to mindfully care for your little ones, including over 150 full-color photographs which clearly illustrate the material presented.
You’ll learn the latest perspectives on topics such as:
- How to develop a healthy & trustful relationship with your child
- How to empathetically deal with conflicts and crying
- How to avoid power struggles
- How to develop a healthy sleep rhythm
- Why babies and toddlers do NOT need to be entertained & suitable play materials for children 0-3
- How to make mealtime with kids stress-free
- Why the “terrible twos” don’t have to be terrible
- How the way we do daily care routines affects children’s lifelong health &
- How to support holistic & independent learning
If you haven’t already, join Beginning Well® Everyday, the only membership for parents of kids 0-3 that puts your needs first. To learn more, click here.